Best of North East Taipei Tour 2 (One Day Trip)
Jiufen is an old world charm. The many old buildings in Jiufen is full of historic culture and architecture. It’s nostalgic excitement strolling down the alley of Jiufen with its non-ending rows of tea-houses, restaurants, shops and cafes. Built into the hills, Jiufen has gorgeous views of mountains and ocean. Come hungry to sample the abundance of delicious street food. The mining history of The Gold Museum in Jinguashi dates back to the Japanese occupation. Look out for the interesting old Japanese influenced architecture here. A favorite must do activity in Shifen is the release of sky lantern for good fortune and prosperity!
Bustling Danshui is a wonder to navigate. Its alleys is dazzling with all manner of street food, handicrafts, bakeries, quirky side walk eateries, toys, souvenirs and more. Enjoy a scenic stroll down to Lover’s Bridge or visit Danshui’s waterfront, a beautiful spot for romantic sunsets. As dusk falls, swing into Shilin Night Market for another round of shopping, food or simply enjoy the busy, active and interesting sights and people.
- Jiufen Old Street
- Jinguashi Gold Mining Town (Gold Museum)
- Shifen Waterfall
- Shifen – Release of Sky Lanterns (own expense)
- Danshui Old Street and Waterfront
- Hongmao Castle/Fort San Domingo
- Danshui Fisherman’s Wharf / Lover’s Bridge
- Romantic Sunset Viewing (Ask for Sunset Schedule)
- Shilin Night Market
- Morning Pick up and Evening Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Each Attraction
- Minimum 2 to go
- Shop, Visit the Cafes or Enjoy Lunch or Street Food(Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||7pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd.
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking.
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water.
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months.
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities.
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Great bargains of local produce and seafood meals
- A must try is Taro Ball Dessert made of tapioca starch in Jiufen
Need more information? Ask a question here.