Best of North East Taipei Tour 1 (One Day Trip)
Visit charming North Taiwan with its stunning coastline and distinctive rock formations. Stroll through popular Yehliu Ecological Park and enjoy the unusual rock creation from years of erosion by wind and sea. Then, visit Jiufen old street and its interesting quaint shops and local traditional tea houses. Built into the hills, Jiufen has gorgeous views of mountains and ocean. Come hungry to sample the abundance of delicious street food here.
Visit Gold Musuem in Jinguashi for its mining history which dated back to the Japanese occupation. Look out for the interesting old Japanese influenced architecture here. A favorite must do activity in Shifen is the release of sky lantern for good fortune and prosperity!
Then proceed to Keelung, with open views of sea and sandy beaches. Enjoy a lovely afternoon walking around the intimate harbor docks. Or stop for a delightful cup of coffee and shop for local fresh fish products or have a sumptuous seafood lunch in any of the seafood restaurants and eateries. For a great night market experience, Miaokou tops the scale with lots to see and do. Its selection of local delights is unlike any you will find in Taipei City.
- Yehliu Ecological Park
- Jiufen Old Street
- Jinguashi Gold Mining Town (Gold Musuem)
- Shifen Waterfall
- Shifen – Release of Sky Lanterns (own expense)
- Keelong Fishing Port for Seafood (own expense)
- Miaokou Night Market
- Morning Pick up and Evening Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Each Attraction
- Minimum 2 to go
- Shop, Visit the Cafes or Enjoy Lunch or Street Food (Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||7pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Great bargains of local produce and seafood meals
- A must try is Taro Ball Dessert made of tapioca starch in Jiufen
Need more information? Ask a question here.