Taste of Taichung (One Day Trip)
Experience the wonder of Taichung with the Day Tour offered by Taiwan Free and Easy Travel. Itinerary includes Xinshe Castle, Xinshe Organic Farm, Lavender Forest, Taichung Creativity Park, Rainbow Village and Gaomei Wetland.
Taichung in central Taiwan, is an enchanting city with lots to see and do. Added to that is Taichung’s rich food culture with plenty of delicacies to savor and sample. From deep fried chicken to bubble tea houses to braised pork rice and more. You will find heaps to explore and discover here. Must visits include Xinshe Castle, Xinshe Organic Farm and Lavender Forest; a themed lavender garden. Don’t miss the garden’s signature lavender cream that is a must buy.
Tour Taichung Creativity Park, a concept store that show case crafts made of corrugated cardboard. Look out for unique gifts like animals, lamps and even bags. Captivating Rainbow Village is simply sensational with walls full of colorful murals. Not to be missed is the incredible sunset at Gaomei Wetland. A wonderful way to end a delightful day.
- Xinshe Castle
- Xinshe Organic Farm
- Xinshe Lavender Forest
- Meals at Lavender Forest Café (own expense)
- Taichung Dakeng Creativity Park or Carton King
- Meals or afternoon tea at Carton Restaurant(own expense)
- Rainbow Village
- Gaomei Wetland
- Morning Pick up and Evening Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Adequate Time of at least 1 to 2 hours to Explore Each Attraction
- Minimum 2 to go
- Shop, visit the cafes or Enjoy Lunch(At Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (At Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||7pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd.
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking.
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities.
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water.
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months.
- Try the concept cafes in Lavender Forest/Cottage and Carton King.
Need more information? Ask a question here.