Taste of Xinbei New Taipei (One Day Trip)
Touring splendid Xinbei or New Taipei is a glorious way to spend a wonderful day. Yangmingshan with its fascinating natural beauty is a great start with several viewpoints to visit. While Yangmingshan is famous for its Cherry Blossoms in early spring, be sure to visit its Calla Lilly Gardens in ZhuZiHu. Enjoy hot-spring in nearby Beitou to rejuvenate yourself. Xin (New) Beitou is the place to go for its exciting lavish spas, top notch hotels and good food.
Bustling Danshui Old Street is a wonder to navigate with all manner of street food, handicrafts, bakeries, quirky side walk eateries, toys, souvenirs and more. Take an easy stroll down to Lover’s Bridge or ride a bicycle which is easily available for hire. Danshui’s waterfront is a notably beautiful spot to take in the sights and enjoy fresh breeze. As dusk falls, swing into Shilin Night Market for another round of shopping, food and just enjoy the busy, active and interesting sights and people.
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Beitou Hot Spring
- Lunch at Beitou (own expense)
- Danshui Old Street and Waterfront
- Hongmao Castle/ Fort San Domingo
- Danshui Fisherman’s Wharf / Lover’s Bridge
- Romantic Sunset Viewing (Ask for Sunset Schedule)
- Shilin Night Market
- Morning Pick up and Evening Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Each Attraction
- Minimum 2 to go
- Shop, Visit the Cafes or Enjoy Lunch or Street Food(At Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Danshui Bicycle Hire (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||7pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd.
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking.
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water.
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months.
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities, especially for Danshui sunset photo shots.
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Great bargains of local produce and seafood meals
- Take note of local traditional hot-spring etiquette. If using public outdoor pools, check if a swimsuit is required. Traditional public hot-springs may require you to disrobe
- Hot-spring baths in Beitou are acidic. Be sure to keep silver jewelry and pearls away before your dip
- Hot-springs are not advisable for those with high blood pressure, heart problems or open wounds
Need more information? Ask a question here.