Jiufen to Shifen Adventure
Built into the hills, Jiufen has gorgeous views of mountains and ocean in the distance. The many buildings in Jiufen town still stand unchanged to this day, full of historic culture and architecture. The unspoiled beauty of Jiufen gives you a sense of nostalgic excitement strolling down its cobbled alley. Come hungry to sample the irresistible delicious street food of Jiufen with its non-ending rows of tea-houses, restaurants, shops and cafes.
Appealing Shifen Old Street has a tourist rail line that runs alongside one side and lovely shops, cafes and restaurants on the other. Stroll and shop for crafts and souvenirs or try the wide selections of local food and snacks. A popular tourist attraction, Shifen is positively full of surprises with lots of great photo shots. Watch out for the unique passing of trains right through Shifen Old Street. A favorite must do activity is the release of Sky Lanterns for good fortune and prosperity.
- Jiufen Old Street
- Gold Ecological Musuem
- Shifen Railway Station
- Shifen Old Street
- Shifen Waterfall
- Lunch at Jiufen or Shifen(own expense)
- Morning Pick up and Afternoon Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Jiufen Old Street and its Unique Architecture Surroundings
- Visit Ecological Musuem – history of gold mining
- Shop, visit the cafes or Enjoy Lunch(Own Expense)
- Lighting of Sky Lantern Experience for Good Fortune (Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||2pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd.
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking.
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities.
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water.
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months.
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Great bargains of local produce and seafood meals
- Sky lantern experience
- A must try is Taro Ball Dessert made of tapioca starch in Jiufen
Need more information? Ask a question here.