Yangmingshan & Beitou Hotspring Experience
Fall in love with Yangmingshan’s alluring beauty and its tall silver grass glory, hence its original name of Caoshan. With several viewpoints to visit and linger for great photo opportunities, it’s hard to make up one’s mind where to start. Although Yangmingshan is famous for its Cherry Blossoms in early spring, most flock to admire its Calla Lilly Gardens in ZhuZiHu. Enjoy the serenity, peace and calm in the gardens. Join the locals and have a foot soak at Lengshuikeng (Cold Water Pit). Or choose one of the numerous hiking trails if you are game to venture into nature.
In Beitou, have a hot-spring dip to revitalize those tired muscles and aching feet. Xin (New) Beitou is the place to go for its exciting lavish spas, top notch hotels and good food. There are many places to go for that hot-springs experience; from public pools to private ones on hourly basis to rest and rejuvenate your body.
- Qingtiangang (Grassland Pasture)
- ZhuZiHu (Bamboo Lake)
- Beitou Hot-Spring Experience
- Beitou Hot-Spring Museum
- Lunch at Beitou (own expense)
- Morning Pick up and Afternoon Set Down At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Yangmingshan and its Attractions
- Visit Beitou, its Museums and Parks
- If Time Permit, Enjoy a Hot-Spring Experience (Own Expense)
- Shop, Have a Cup of Coffee or Tea or Enjoy Lunch(Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
- No Tipping Required
|Morning Tour||Daily Schedule|
|Pick Up||9am from your hotel in Taipei|
|Return||2pm to your hotel in Taipei|
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking or adventurous hike
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and sufficient drinking water.
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Take note of local traditional hot-spring etiquette. If you intend to use the public outdoor pools, check if a swimsuit is required. Traditional public hot-springs require you to disrobe
- Hot-spring baths in Beitou are acidic. Be sure to keep silver jewelry and pearls away before your dip
- Hot-springs are not advisable for those with high blood pressure, heart problems or open wounds
Need more information? Ask a question here.