Alpine Adventure in Cingjing (2D/1N Trip)
Alpine Adventure In Cingjing is one of the Minsu Experience Tours offered by Taiwan Free and Easy Travel. Spend some quality time with your family at Cingjing where you and your kids can feed and play with the sheep and also do some DIY activities at Puli Paper Making. The spectacular scenery at Cingjing and Mount Hehuan will definitely make this trip an unforgettable one.
Taichung in central Taiwan is a terrific city with lots to see and do. Added to that is Taichung’s rich food culture with plenty of delicacies to savour and sample. From deep fried chicken to bubble tea houses to braised pork rice and more. Tour Taichung Creativity Park, a concept store that show case crafts made of corrugated cardboard. Look out for unique gifts like animals, lamps and even bags.
Visit Cingjing and be thrilled with its cool and crisp fresh mountain air. It’s the perfect place for some excellent trail walking. You can pick from a selection of six, from tea plantation and green lake to the company of sheep and cows and blooming flowers or choose to walk under towering Cryptomeria trees and hear the swaying giants whisper in the wind.
Explore Cingjing Farm with its adoring sheep shows and animals to feed and play with. Don’t miss the impressive scenery of Mount Hehuan. It’s simply spectacular! Great photo opportunities await you here. Next proceed to Puli town for a fun activity.
Day 1 – Taipei to Taichung to Cingjing Taichung Attractions:
- Taichung City for Lunch (own expense)
- Taichung Dakeng Creativity Park or Carton King
- Meals or afternoon tea at Carton Restaurant(own expense)
- The 6 walking trails of Cingjing
- Green Lake Trail (60mins one way)
- Margarita Trail (50mins to and fro)
- Pasturage Trail (15mins one way)
- Cryptomeria Trail (25mins)
- 499 Step (50 mins one way)
- Sunset Trail (40mins one way)
- Overnight in Minshu
Day 2- Cingjing to Puli to Taipei
Cingjing & Puli Attractions:
- Cingjing Farm
- Swiss Garden
- Mount Hehuan
- Puli Paper Making
- Morning Pick up and Evening Set Down The Following Day At Your Hotel in Taipei
- Time to Explore Each Attraction
- Minimum 2 to go
- Shop, Visit the Cafes or Enjoy Lunch or Street Food(Own Expense)
- All Entrance Tickets (Own Expense)
- Nine- Seater Van with English Speaking Driver
- Travel Insurance, Tolls, Petrol & All Parking
9am from your hotel/ minshu
7pm to your hotel/minshu
Duration Per Day
|Minimum 2 To Go||Enquire Price Within|
|Child Policy||3-14 years inclusive. Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge unless they require their own seat.|
- Go during weekdays to beat the crowd
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes for some moderate walking
- If visiting in the hot summer months, do bring hats or umbrellas and
- sufficient drinking water
- Raincoats or umbrellas during the wetter months
- Lots of stunning photo taking opportunities
- Lots of local food tasting experience
- Great bargains of local produce and street food
- Check out the authentic aboriginal ethnic hot-pot cuisine in Cinjing
- Fireflies and Star gazing at night in Cingjing
- Cingjing can be rather chilly and very cold in winter and spring. Bring warm clothing.
- Warm clothing is needed for Mt Hehuan. It is usually cold and more so during winter season when snow can be heavy
Need more information? Ask a question here.