Our experience in Taiwan had been wonderful. The trip arrangement done by you was indeed what we wanted to see and discover in Taiwan! If i were to recall a few more memorable
places, just to name some:
1. Leofoo resort where we had the chance to be living so close to the animals
2. The overwhelming affection from all the sheeps at Cingjing farm
3. Hehuan Shan where we had our 1st snow experience. Everyone and even the driver tells us how lucky we were to experience snow there
4. Our daughter’s fireworks fun at Hualien. The owner is really one of a kind; very genuine service
5. Our 5* star hot spring hotel at Yilan
6. Spring onion farm to pluck and make our own spring onion cake
…..and the list goes on…
There are also room for improvement, in my humble opinion:
1. Accommodation at Cingjing is way too cold in December especially for old folks
2. Some days are a little too pack for comfort. We skipped 1 or 2 places and since we need to leave for another county the next day, there is no chance to go back
All in all, your service is reliable, quick (thanks for helping out at Taipei hotel check-in), good quality. Driver was excellent, safe driving and get along very well with my old folks. We were so privileged that he brought us to some eating places that were not crowded by tour agencies and very good/affordable food!
We will definitely return to Taiwan again. Without a doubt, private and tailored itinerary is worth it.
Zanne + hubby + 5 year-old girl + parents66